Saturday, October 3, 2009

A New Day

I am grateful that we have the chance to begin anew each day.

I wasn't a very good wife today.

I have a little bit of self-diagnosed OCD. Especially when it comes to having a clean house, I admit I am too hard on my family. I can not relax and say, watch conference like today, when I know there is cleaning to be done.

So today, as Shon was trying to watch conference I stormed around him mumbling to myself about the fact "that I do everything around this house" "no ones cares" and "no one will ever help me."

It was not a good day. I didn't have the spirit with me and so this post, which should be about what wonderful things I learned in conference, is not because I was too mad and selfish to feel anything. How sad that I let an untidy house get in the way of that and my marriage!

We went to Bountiful tonight and on the way we were listening to this song byHilary Weeks.


I have no idea who these people are - but you get the idea right?

The spirit bore witness to me, that this is what really is important. Cleaning really can wait. I am so grateful that I have the opportunity each day to repent, makes amends and be forgiven of the many mistakes I make each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment