Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Hero, My Dad

My dad is one of those people who has literaly had an influence on hundreds and thousands of people. I can't even count the number of times I have been told how lucky I am to have a dad like him. And it is true - I really don't take for granted how truly remarkable and special he is. As some of you know, my Dad has been going through some tough times with his cancer as of late. My sisters, myself and my mom have started a blog to keep everyone informed. There are so many well wishers and those that are concerned for him that we thought it would be beneficial to start a blog to keep everyone updated on his recovery. So, please visit his blog to keep informed and if you desire, leave a quick comment. I know he will love to read them. And as always, please remember him in your prayers.

http://checkinonjim.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment