Thursday, October 7, 2010

Mom of the Year

This morning as I was in the shower I was thinking about the different photo shoots I have this week, and then I realized that today was picture day at school! This morning I sent my kids off to school with tired eyes (after making a quick trip to Idaho for Shon's grandma's funeral - more to come on that later) and not-so-beautiful clothes. Em was wearing a grubby plain white shirt and Park was sporting his florescent color monster truck shirt (which perhaps is my least favorite shirt that he owns). Awesome.

I wouldn't have purchased a whole package, since I think they are so overpriced and not the cutest (at least my kids have never been) but I like to get the class pic and now forever imprinted on all the other class pictures are my kids looking well, you know. At least I put a clip in Emma's hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment