Sunday, August 29, 2010

Happy 8th Birthday Baby Girl!



Today our little girl turns 8! I really can't believe it. 8 is such a monumental year. I was thinking back to her birth, remembering her little squeal as soon as she was born. The Dr put her on my tummy and as soon as I gave her my finger and she took it in her little chubby hand, she stopped crying. That is my greatest wish on this birthday. That that trust will remain, that she will always feel that safe, confident and secure. That she will know how much I truly love everything about her.

Emma is such a beautiful girl, inside and out. She truly has a caring and compassionate heart that is full of love. She is a great big sister! Park would rather play with her than just about any of his friends and Benson just adores her. I love that Emma loves to be at home. This is where she feels most safe. She loves to be around her dad and I, and is so sensitive if we ever have to be split up. She has a quiet strength about her that is admirable.

She is so talented. She is learning to be a great gymnast and is excelling at the piano. She is so creative and loves using her imagination.

These past couple days have been a whirlwind of fun - more pictures to come. For now I just wanted to wish this very special girl a happy birthday! We love you more than you can imagine!


No comments:

Post a Comment