Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Annivarsary Babe!



So, it seams like I am so behind on blogging. This has been the busiest few days I can remember, so I am a little behind. But Father's Day, GC Recap and a few family activities and a near travesty will have to wait a little bit longer. Today's is our Anniversary! 9 years, and it just seams like yesterday we were having our fun wedding festivities. And although I am not naive enough to think that Shon reads this on a regular basis, one day I'll print it out and bind it for our family journal. Then he can look back and see all the wonderful things i wrote about him...:)

Shon is the love of my life and I am so thankful for him. He is defiantly the better person in our relationship and his pure goodness encourages me to be better and to try harder everyday. He is one of those honestly good people. He has a good, kind heart and will go out of his way for anyone and everyone. He is soooo patient, so much the opposite of me. He rarely complains about anything and has a great attitude in general about life.

He loves to be with just us. If he is given the choice to go on a big outing or a party somewhere of just to be at home with the family - he will always choose to just be home with us. He is a wonderful father and the kids absolutely adore him and every minute he spends with them. He is a busy guy with work, bishopric and now grad school but he always makes time for us.

He has a real relationship with the Savior and it is evident to all who come in contact with him. He cherishs the gospel and the scriptures and finds meaning therein that are so powerful and life altering for me, that I sometimes have a hard time seeing. He honors his priesthood and I am so thankful for the many ways that has blessed our family, especially lately through blessings.

I love you Shon, and I am so thankful you chose me to be your wife 9 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment