Thursday, April 22, 2010

Kara

I was nicely reminded that I have forgotten to post about some VIP's. I actually do wonder how birthday slip by when I am posting everyday (or trying to at least). So although a little belated here goes....

My baby sister celebrated her 23rd birthday earlier this month. Kara is beautiful inside and out. She has a deep commitment and love of family that is so apparent in her day to day dealings. She is compassionate and loving. She has a way of making others feel special and important. One of my favorite things about her is the random little gifts she gives to others. It is such a nice and thoughtful way for her to say "I love you" with. She is defiantly miles ahead of me when it comes to music and I know where to turn when I hear a song I need on my ipod. Usually our conversations go a little like this:

Me: Hey, you know that song that goes da da da da da....
Kara: (blank look) You gotta give me more than that.
Me: I don't know it has the word 'love' in it.
Kara: Oh that's "blah blah"

I seriously don't know how she does it! Kara and I also have a fun quirky playful way of talking to and teasing each other which is so fun. I love you Kara! Happy belated birthday - sorry its so late.


No comments:

Post a Comment