Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Shon!

Happy 32nd birthday! We all love you so much. Here are 32 things we love about you.....

1. I like daddy because he helps me clean my room. Parker
2. I like daddy because he plays games with me. Parker
3. I like when daddy plays around with me. Evan
4. I like that daddy lets me sleep in his bed with him. Evan
5. I like when daddy takes me with him on errands. Parker
6. I like when daddy tickles me. Parker
7. I like when daddy reads scriptures with me. Parker
8. I like when I get to go to daddy's work. Evan
9. I like when daddy buys me slushies. Evan
10. I like when daddy plays cars with me. Evan
11. I like dad because he lays with me at night. Emma
12. I like daddy because he shares with me. Emma
13. I like dad because he reads with me. Emma
14. I love daddy because he takes care of me when I am sick. Emma
15. I like daddy because he plays with me. Emma
16. I love that Shon loves the scriptures and all they teach.
17. I love that Shon is a worthy priesthood holder.
18. I love that Shon knows how to gently persuade me to do what is right.
19. I love that Shon is such a thinker and ponderer.
20. I love that Shon loves to be with just us.
21. I love that Shon is a great daddy and does more than his fair share of the parenting.
22. I love Shon's voice.
23. I love that Shon has a real, intimate relationship with the Savior.
24. I love that Shon is always trying to be better.
25. I love that Shon is so compassionate.
26. I love that Shon has the ability to make everyone feel welcome.
27. I love that Shon is a friend to all.
28. I love that Shon rarely gets angry.
29. I love that Shon in funny.
30. I love that Shon is pretty dang good looking!
31. I love that he loves the youth and loves to help them know Christ.
32. I love that Shon is devoted to his calling.

There are so many more we could name. These are just a few. We love you so much. Happy Birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment