Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Yet in thy dark streets shineth, The everlasting Light; The hopes and fears of all the years are met in thee tonight....

Heavenly Father always finds ways to comfort and assure if you let him. Even in times of sadness and heartache he will make himself manifest in the smallest of things, that can easily go unnoticed.

Today I was helping in Parker's class. The kids at the table that I was helping were talking about babies. One little girl's mom had triplets 2 months ago "that kept her awake all night long". I can only imagine! The other children talked about their little brothers and sisters also.

One little girl was quiet through this all and when I went over to help her she put her hand over her heart and said, "My mommy can't have anymore babies. She has a pacemaker in her heart and if she has another baby she will die and daddy will have to take care of us. But in the Resurrection her heart will be better and she will be able to have more babies."

Then tonight as I parked the truck in the driveway after being at work, I saw two perfect little snow angels, just the size of Emma and Parker. I could just imagine their happy faces and I could almost hear their giggles. I was reminded of the wonderful blessing of being a mom to my perfect little angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment