Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Breast Cancer 3 Day

Yesterday, today and tomorrow my mom is doing the Breast Cancer Awareness 3 day walk. Throughout these 3 days she will walk a total of 60 miles. I am so proud and inspired by her for doing this. What a feat to accomplish! She is walking for a dear friend of hers who lost the battle with cancer earlier this year. She raised $2300 to go towards future breast cancer research.

I so wish I could be there with her to cheer her on in this amazing journey that has led up to this. I wish I could watch as she crosses that finish line. I can just imagine her face. This is truly something that I will always remember, and be grateful for her example in in.

We love you mom, we are silently cheering for you many, many miles away.






No comments:

Post a Comment