Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Parker and the Mysterious Missing Teeth.....

As a mother, I think that on certain days we are drawn in different ways to our different children. Not that we don't love each just as much, just that on certain days our hearts reach out to certain children.

Today was one of those days for me. Today I was especially aware of Parker. I don't have any great story to tell of him that happened today or any miraculous conversations that happened today. We just were a little more connected than usual.

As I have been thinking about him, many memories popped into my head. One most recently that was quite humerous, but I have yet to share. About two weeks ago I was at my moms house with the boys for a birthday lunch for Alaina. We sat down to eat and my mom said "Parker, have you lost your teeth?" "No" I said, "He hasn't lost any teeth" as he agreed "Nope, I still have my teeth". My mom gave me an odd - your out of your mind look. So I said "Park, let me see your teeth." Sure enough there were two cute little holes where his two front teeth should have been. Mother of the year - right? Still don't know if he swallowed them in his sleep or what? Needless to say, it was quite humorous!

With that said, I love our little Parkie.


photo - beautyfullphotogrephy.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment