Saturday, October 10, 2009

A New Addition to the Mickelsen Extended Family Is On the Way



There is just something about pregnancy and the thoughts of new life that bring so much anticipation and happiness. We all were able to share in Jenna and Lafe's excitement two nights ago. Thursday Morning Jenna had her ultrasound and had more self control than I certainly would have had. She turned away when the ultrasound tech checked to see if it was a boy or a girl, and then the tech put that picture in an envelope. Jenna didn't even peak! She handed the envelope over to Alaina, who made a baby cake.

We all got together and watched Lafe cut into the cake....



Such a fun idea - we are so happy for you guys - we love you!

I didn't want to be the one to break Jenna's Big News. I mentioned that I wanted to post this, but I gave it a few days for them. But with that said, I sincerely hope she is not upset that I am posting this. I just wanted to post some of the fun pictures we had of that night.


Sorry about the cut off head Lafe - I had to take the picture quickly while Daynie stayed in your arms - isn't that the cutest little shirt Daynie has on?

No comments:

Post a Comment