Saturday, October 17, 2009

Feeling Crafty

Today was Super Saturday for our ward. I decided to bring Emma along. We had such a good time just being girls and doing what girls do. We crafted to our hearts content, talked, and giggled. It was so much fun just being with her. Afterwards, still in the crafty mood I got a little crazy and started more projects. So today we were able to make a watch, a letter plaque, a fhe magnet board and modge podge letters for Benson's room. They are not all quite finished - so stay tuned, if I remember I will post pictures since I am quite proud of our work.

Although I am proud of the beautiful things I now have for my home, I am more happy about the individual time I was able to spend with Emma. Kids grow up too fast. I think it is so important to have that one-on-one time with each child so you can stay in-tune with their lives. With so many little heads running around, sometimes the more self sufficient ones get lost in the mix. I am grateful today Emma was found.


photo - beautyfullphotogrephy.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment