Friday, July 10, 2009

Our Independace Day

We had a great 4th of July last weekend. It was simple, which was nice. We had a bbq at my parents house and then sat in their yard and had a front row seat to the Riverton Fireworks.






Here are Emma, her cousin Skylee, my brother Josh and Megan. Anyone that knows me knows that I really think Josh should open his eyes and date this beautiful Megan. She is one of those perfect people. He's just so stubborn! My kids even have fallen in love with her. For some reason this night, Josh thought it would be fun to dress like a gangster - weird.


Here's my little brother Joseph, my mom, my niece Daynie, my dad and Benson in his arms. As a side note, Joseph is an inspiration to all. Just a week and a half before this night he had brain surgery to remove, yet his third tumor. The first was when he was three, which was cancerous, and so he went through radiation and chemo. The second was 3 years ago and then this past one, both which thankfully were not cancerous. He is so brave and gives us all hope and encouragement as we watch him cheerfully deal with his struggles. We love you Joseph!


Here are my beautiful sisters, Kara and Jenna, and Jenna's husband Lafe


And another of my beautiful sisters, Alaina, again with Kara


And finally, here is our crazy little Evan again, with Shon. We hope you had a great 4th also!

3 comments:

  1. Oh and I love the new look on the blog. We had fun at the BBQ with you guys. I look... um yea in that picture. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun holiday! You baby is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We really need to come see your new baby. Hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete