Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday Emma!

Emma turned the big 6 on Friday, this was a day she had been waiting for for a long time! She had a great day that started at the crack of dawn - she just couldn't stay asleep any longer knowing their were unwrapped gifts downstairs! Later that day Parker and I took McDonalds and ate lunch with her at school, which was an experience! When she got home from school we loaded everyone in the van and headed up to Fish Lake for our annual Labor Day Camping trip. She was welcomed by some more gifts and cake that Grammie made. What could make a six year old happier? She had a great day. We love you Emma - Happy 6th birthday. Here are some pictures from her birthday and our Labor Day campout.






Here we are at Emma's school






Emma and her camping buddy, Kiera


Evan and Shon hiking


Evan and I riding Summer


Parker patiently waiting for a four-wheeler ride


Parker and Grandpa on Dusty


Evan with Uncle Josh

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a blast! Tell Ems that we said happy 6th!
    I swear that I bring the bad weather with me camping cause when I'm not there its great and when I do go its so cold and rainy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute. And has she worn my outfit yet? Good times, I wish my alergies didn't win everything over! Man, but it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like so much fun! I love the idea of taking her a birthday lunch, how special is that! Emma is just the cutest girl. We love being your new neighbors, Taylor thinks Emma is such a fun friend. Your kids are such great kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, how she has grown. I still can't believe her hair looked like that right out of bed--wish mine did. Has she worn the dress yet? These are really cute camping pictures from a really fun time--other than you guys having to pack up in the rain. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok breanna I messed with my colors it should be better to read!! You did a good job yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh she is so cute! Very cute pics bree

    ReplyDelete