Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thanksgiving Daily

I went to LDS.org in search of a new conference talk to read and review. I stumbled upon this link to this Mormon message. It's no coincidence that I just updated my scripture of the month (after about 6 month!) with a scripture that used this exact term. I also went VT today and shared this same message with the sisters I visit teach, and used this same quote from President Monson that is found at the end of this video. It is obviously something I need to to work on and improve.

In our world today it is so easy to be distracted by the blessing we want or need and we overlook the simpler smaller blessings that sometime lead up to the greatest desires of our heart. So this thanksgiving season It is my prayer that we will open our eyes and see the marvelous works of God, simple and great, and that we will give thanks to Him who provides us with all.



No comments:

Post a Comment