Monday, November 8, 2010

Monkey

Benson has officially learned how to climb out of his crib. Let me just mention here that none of my kids, not even crazy Evan learned how to do this. Here he was caught in the act.

And why does he have to be so cute while doing it? A couple nights after I took this picture, I put him to bed and he was hysterical. He has always been such a good little guy to lay down but tonight was a different story and he could not be soothed no matter what I did. So I put him in his crib and shut the door. Amidst the screaming I heard a thud, but ignored it, thinking it was one of the other kids down stairs, besides which the screaming didn't skip a beat. But then I heard his little cry too close to the door and low and behold he was determined not to go to bed and got himself out of his crib. That little stinker!

No comments:

Post a Comment