Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was wonderful this year! I was brought breakfast in bed by my cute kidos not just on Sunday, but on Saturday too. They just couldn't wait. This year SHon let them pick out their own gifts to get me and it was so special. They were all meaningful and strait from their hearts. I think my favorite part of Mother's Day is the little things the kids do at school. They are so proud of their creations and I get just as much pleasure reading and looking at the little things their little hands made.

This year Park brought me home real flowers in a pot and this card that he made.

"I love my mom because you mom make me cookies. Look at that gigantic cookie sheet! So adorable!

And Emma did quite a few things. She made a flower basket with coupons. This card:




And this.

Inside are little things about me like my favorite food (salad), what I don't like (honey), that I am very nice, she didn't put how much she thinks I weigh (way to go Em). She says I spend my time making flowers and for fun I like to scrat (scrap) book. But my favorite is "If mom could have one wish come true, she would wish for...A clean house" That girl knows her momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment