Friday, April 30, 2010

Keldin


My sweet nephew Keldin also celebrated his birthday this month. He turned 9! Keldin started taking piano from me about 9 or so months ago, and I have absolutely loved getting to know him better and spending that one on one time with him every week. Sometimes its really hard to be a good aunt when you are overwhelmed with your own bunch. I have come to find out that Keldin likes to put on a hard, sometimes rebellious act but deep down he is one of the sweetest kids you will ever find. He is so sensitive, and caring. He is extremely helpful and will do just about anything I ask him. The other day I asked him if he would do me a favor, and he says sure, "Where's the garbage?" Apparently that what his mom asks him when she needs him to take out the garbage :). He absolutely adores Benson and begs me to wake him up whenever he is sleeping during his lesson. Benson thinks Keld is pretty cool too. He is all smiles with him.

We love you Keld, and are so glad you are in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment