Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Ev!

Conference recap has been postponed until tomorrow.....this deserves to be posted today.....

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY EVAN!!!!



Evan turned three years old today! It seems like I was just in the hospital having this little spunky firecracker! Time really does go by too quickly - they grow up so fast!



Evan is such a special part of our family. He definitely brings life and laughter to this home. He has a special gift of making others feel special; of making others feel loved, wanted and accepted. Despite his crazy energy, he gives the best loves and loves to be held and cuddled. Evan is my little shadow. He prefers to follow me around, rather than to play with toys. He loves to help with housework and can carry on a conversation for hours! With Parker at school every morning, Evan and I have spent quite a bit of one-on-one time together. It has been so nice getting to know this little man better.

We had a great day together as a family celebrating his birthday. It began by opening presents and Kung Fu panda pancakes and ended with a Hawkes family dinner full of mask decorating, more presents and of course - birthday cake and ice cream.








www.thecakegirlalaina.blogspot.com





Tonight as I was talking to him about his big day I said, "You are such a big boy now Evie". "Yes", he said, "I have big eyeballs now." He makes me laugh everyday and today was no exception!



We love you Ev, Happy Birthday little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment