Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Mommy Time

Benson has not been feeling well these last few days. So, he has needed lots of what I like to call "mommy time". He only wants me. He cries when I try to give him to anyone else and when I put him down. He won't even sleep in his own bed. He falls asleep in my arms, I put him in his bed and thirty minutes later he's crying and all he needs is for me to bring him in bed with me; and then the process begins again.

As frustrating as this gets sometimes, I need to remember that he will only be this little and dependant on my for just a little bit. Before I know it he won't need or even want me as much as he does now. As I realized this I began to almost relish this mommy time he needs. I am quite enjoying it.

This picture has nothing to do with the post, except for its the cutest little body of this little man - sorry if the little bum makes you squirm. I just think its so darn cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment